arrow_upward
F1 2021
What do you guys think the constructor and drivers championship order will be like?

After the first gp I think it's gonna be really close between red bull racing and mercedes, unlike last year. Maybe the rb16b has what it takes to take both championships.

I need Red Bull to win, I can't stand another year of it just being Merc

Agreed, looking for some competition at the top. Maybe even Mclaren can challenge this year

Red bull really has a chance this year, Merc with Hamilton is definitly a tough competition but MAX whooweeee he is on FIRE this season!

i want redbull to win because i'm tired mercs and LH winning everything for a decade

Any other team winning for me is fine, has become boring to see the same pilot and the same team winning every year

? it's going to be a close battle for the championship, I would love to see verstapen win the championship but wouldn't mind if Hamilton won just as long as redbull make it tough for them and its a good battle

I want to see verstappen winning some races and fighting the championship w/ hamilton, but something says me that hamilton will win everything again this year.