arrow_upward
Favorite Cities to Visit
Although we're unable to travel around the world, we can still dream, can't we? What are you favorite cities - where would you want to visit or where would you tell people to go when they have the chance?

Germany has some beautiful cities that don't get the respect they deserve. I've had some amazing times in Frankfurt. In the US, San Francisco has a great vibe. I've always wanted to visit all five of the main islands of Japan too.

San Francisco is fucking amazing. I really wanna go to nyc too tho

[+] 1 user Likes joachimlee's post
NYC is fantastic, everyone should visit at least once

The best city I've ever been to has to have been Budapest. So much culture, good weather, cracking food and none of it will break the bank there! Also, Tokyo is amazing in a completely different way, such vibrant nightlife and so much to do

Krakow was awesome, I spent 1 week there and walked my ass off. Food is good and there's free walking tours (that accept donations) that are really good, def recommend these. I really like polish food in general, very wintery Smile I visited in summer and you may want to invest in some sunscreen and straw hat.

Yeah NYC is such an interesting place. Every city is unique, but that one seems to wear that crown better.

I know its kinda basic, but LA is super cool

[+] 1 user Likes ryzuc's post
London was great to see, albiet expensive to visit.

[+] 1 user Likes pumpkinbreeze's post
Zurich was a hell of a nice place during my visit

[+] 1 user Likes ohhhhhh's post
I went to Japan a few years ago, incredible experience.

[+] 1 user Likes _arturogalvan_'s post
i would like to visit miami one day

Having plans for a Korea and Japan trip after the pandemic. Wanna dive into the crazy and weird hustle and bustle of Tokyo whilst also get to know some more of a traditional side of Japan.

I agree with above. Both Krakow and Budapest were amazing and don't break the bank. Additionally, Dubrovnik in Croatia is beautiful, historical and wild at night

Florence Italy, it's gorgeous, the food is amazing and I love the history. The surrounding Tuscany is also worth a wander around too!

I recently (before COVID) visited New Orleans for the first time. Highly recommended especially if you enjoy getting really drunk and listening to jazz.