arrow_upward
Favorite Mario game
What is your favorite Mario game. Mine has to be “new super Mario bros”. It’s the first Mario game I played. I remember playing it on my DS all the time.

[+] 1 user Likes Buver69's post
Honestly Odyssey for me has to be one of the best out there, gotta love the exploration and collecting everything tbh

super mario bros 3

Does Mario Cart count?

Super mario galaxy, loved the game when i was younger

I do like a lot of the newer ones, but for me Super Mario World still takes the top spot.

Super Mario Galaxy without a doubt! There was just something so cool about running around on a sphere, especially during that timeframe. Plus, the graphics weren't great but for those days, I think they were magnificent.

Yes, all games with Mario in kt counts.

Honestly, the mario kart games are so fun at parties. Never really could get into mainline mario games, though (I loved galaxy, though) because I suck at platforming.

Mario 64 by far best one

64 is a classic, but its getting more and more dry the more you get better. Odyssey is one of the best because of graphics and variety.

Sunshine for Gamecube love it

super smash bros ultiamte

[+] 1 user Likes chaju428's post
New Soup, my man

Mine is def Super Mario Sunshine.
I did like Mario Odyssey a lot too but the gameplay in Sunshine is just perfect for me.

Mario odyssey is my favorite so far together with mario party 1 Big Grin

Super Mario Sunshine, wahoo!

Does Luigis mansion count lol? Probably just low self esteem but always identified as him instead, plus loved creepy shit while being a scaredy cat. It was a very introspective and relateable gaming sesh

My favorite mario game would have to be super mario sunshine, i feel like going throug hdelfino plaza and even the sun places was super immerisve, and to think that it was all 3d and all about cleaning the world of nasty go, it was super innocent and fun and thats why it holds a special place in my heart