arrow_upward
Favorite game of 2020?
Final Fantasy VII Remake.

[+] 1 user Likes vjp2468's post
God of War. Last of Us 2 was up there but the overall story was a miss for me. Also the developers attacking fans calling players anti-lgbt was also a joke. Just because your story is crap doesn't mean people are anti-lgbt.

[+] 1 user Likes Ninjuhpleaze's post
Im gonna have to say Ori and the Will of the Wisps, its so neat with the graphics and music being amazing.

I enjoyed cyberpunk

For me, it would be genshin impact if the gacha and grindy endgame didn't ruin it. The storytelling, music, characters are all amazing -shame I can't enjoy like half the game without spending thousands of dollars

Hades takes it hands down for me.

Hades for sure!

red dead redemption 2

the last of us part 2 with no doubt hahha

[+] 1 user Likes Stephanie Queiroz's post
Days gone. Should try it

Might be a more obvious or mainstream game but COD Modern Warfare was the best game of 2020 in my opinion and not because of warzone. Personally I think that battle royale mode is played out but Modern Warfare itself was such a refreshing callback to how COD used to be, its a really down to the roots game in the sense that it sticks to what a "modern" shooter is supposed to be, it skips all the futuristic and experimental bullshit and goes back to the tried and true run and gun ideology of the older cods, which is so great and nostalgic of the old cods really.

Not my favorite, but I will say that AC: Valhalla surprised me. They managed to pull out of the nosedive that is Odyssey.

Definitely DonkeyKong 64

Hades is a gem. An unique and well-made twist of the genre

Just started playing Valheim recently. It's really fun and I really recommend it. I'm sure it's doubtful that you haven't heard of it, but it's like a combination of Minecraft and rust but Viking-themed!

Ghosts of Tsushima prob

hades n risk of rain 2

I'm late, but Doom Eternal, Ghost of Tsushima, TLOU2, and Yakuza: Like a Dragon

Ghost of Tsushima was awesome

Runescape is the best