arrow_upward
Favorite upcoming games?
Doom Eternal, and maybe FFVII remake, never got to play the original so I might give it a go.

Cyberpunk 2077! The future is now!

The wonderful 101! Remaster!

marc.doran Wrote:Title

i'm personally looking most forward to mount n blade bannerlord and doom eternal

LoL coming to console or PSO2 are ones i am interested in

marc.doran Wrote:Title

i'm personally looking most forward to mount n blade bannerlord and doom eternal
Avengers game

was half life confirmed or yall trolling?

Really looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077! It looks great!!

Excited for Dying Light 2

maybe some Cyberpunk 2077

Cyberpunk 2077

Cyberpunk! Some friends are really excited for Dying Light 2. What do you all enjoy about Animal Crossing? I've never played it Sad

Just like everyone else, I am hype for Cyberpunk 2077. Have had it pre ordered for some time now and I am so excited.
So many more games coming up that I am excited for. Animal Crossing: New Horizons is the reason why I am buying a Switch. Ghost of Tsushima, Halo Infinite, and Watch_Dogs: Legion looks awesome. Though, I am keeping my expectations low for the new Watch_Dogs because the first did disappoint and I was not really into the 2nd one.

cyberpunk 2077 and dying light 2 love parkour games and zombies.

I'm probably most excited for Resident Evil 3 Remake as I really enjoyed the second remake.

Cyberpunk, doom eternal and half life Alyx.

Cyberpunk 2077. They are the creators of Witcher 3 so I believed they won't messed it up the storyline and the gameplay.

Outrider on ps4 and oddworld soulstorm

jubileu5988 Wrote:cyberpunk2077 and halo
Yes, cyberpunk2077 + new 'The Elder Scrolls 6. High hopes.

The Elden Ring

Hope the next Enlder Scrolls game comes out in the next time.