arrow_upward
Favourite Comedy Series
What is your favourite comedy series of all time? 
I usually watch Family Guy or How I Met Your Mother on TV. Both are good in my opinion. I also watch South Park. Especially the older seasons and episodes are really good in my opinion, but I also really like some of the newer episodes, especially the ones with PC Principal. If you have good comedy show recommendations I would love to hear them.

[+] 2 users Like Dgvctv's post
Favorite of all time is tough. The original run of Arrested Development was almost flawless, maybe I'm just remembering it too fondly, but a current great show is It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. IASIP has great rewatchability too. I agree with you on South Park, as well. The older seasons have some great episodes.

[+] 1 user Likes illiaden2's post
Both Community and Arrested Development are great but they drop off a cliff after season 4

I agree that Arrested Development is top-tier, but the Office (US) and Brooklyn 99 are also up there.

The office beats all.

Easily Malcom in the middle

south park is fucking good

The Office is classic but gets old after a few season imo. Brooklyn 99 felt like a breath of fresh air for a bit and I liked it more but we'll see how long that lasts.

I am watching Scrubs now, and it is very very good, but the one closest to my heart is Dharma & Greg.

I won't go so far to say it is the best comedy series but is a very cute one and the only one I saw where there is not only no "will they won't they", but they already went and now are compromising and learning with each other to keep going.

If you like romantic comedies, I strongly recommend it.

Nothing beats sitcoms like Friends or Big Bang Theory, but recently I've been binge watching Mr Bean for the nostalgia

Key and peele

brooklyn 99 is the best!!

Another one for always sunny, I also like brooklyn 99

The Office will always be number 1 to me. It still makes me laugh at certain moments, or pulls at my heartstrings.
Always Sunny in Philadelphia is another one that I can rewatch old episodes, and still crack a smile.
Sadly those are the only two that really come to mind when I think of comedy.
Scrubs would be an honorable mention but really only because it made me smile more than it made me laugh. It was very entertaining when it focused on it's strongest characters.

Office was the first of its kind. Brooklyn 99 as of late.

Scrubs and the British version of Coupling are my all time favourites, but I've found myself rather enjoying Brooklyn Nine-Nine recently.

Monty python 100%.

The office (US) I’ve lost count how many times I’ve watched it

[+] 1 user Likes divine_sultan123's post
With the examples you gave, i think you might like scrubs and futurama