arrow_upward
Fetish Arab and Hijabi Section
I have no understanding about the distinction, as I think others may have either.

Maybe we need someone with "experience" to do a clarification.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

@Lucifer - it’s basically one use “nfacoidea” who’s been dropping his content in the Arab/Hijabi section.

While his contribution is appreciated, it should be moved to the original Asian/Indian section.

The Repost Bot and others have done a good start on Pages 7/8 of the Arab/Hijabi section, but after that, 98% of “nfacoidea” content don’t fit the section’s description.

The thought behind the Arab/Hijabi section was for Covered or Middle Eastern women (Turkey, Egypt, Iraq, Yemen etc.)

Not for East Asian women (China, Japan, Korea etc.)

@Lucifer - it’s basically one use “nfacoidea” who’s been dropping his content in the Arab/Hijabi section.

While his contribution is appreciated, it should be moved to the original Asian/Indian section.

The Repost Bot and others have done a good start on Pages 7/8 of the Arab/Hijabi section, but after that, 98% of “nfacoidea” content don’t fit the section’s description 

The thought behind the Arab/Hijabi section was for Covered or Middle Eastern women (Turkey, Egypt, Iraq, Yemen etc.)

Not for East Asian women (China, Japan, Korea etc.)

What you consider Hijabi and what we consider are different things.

But I will post in the Asian section if you wish.

Where are the posts. I didn’t even find a single photo/video of any hijabi woman?