arrow_upward
Final Fantasy 7 Remake Part 2
Since PlayStation has given away FF7 Remake for free with PS Plus, I was wondering how people think the second part will be handled.

Do you think it'll be possible to go back to Midgar in some fashion? Will it be completely open world? Will the differences be even bigger than in the first part?

How do you think it'll go? And if you had a choice, how would you make the second part?

[+] 1 user Likes LewdingGold's post
I would love for the game to be open world but it would be a gamble. Changing a known place by making it open world would mean that you would have to invent new places and characters to fill the place and doing that is already hard enough, especially for Final Fantasy 7, where every place has something to offer. So I don't think they would go open world, the linear setting fits better imo.

I would have really enjoyed if they had just let the story continued the original way but i also really love the idea of multiple timelines because we will finally be able to play as Zack and it just seems like a very well thought out concept.

I'm concerned they might have to make it standalone in order to make it financially sustainable.

looking forward to play!