arrow_upward
First thing you’ll do when things are back to normal?
I was thinking about this earlier. When everything is back to normal, what will be the first thing you do?

I’ve been staying home as much as possible, so I pretty much haven’t done anything. I think the first thing I’ll do with just be going out to a restaurant and sitting indoors again. Hard to imagine that that’s something new and exciting now lol.

[+] 3 users Like bayobayo's post
Go outside and hang out with friends like i used to do. Maybe make some new friends. Ive become so socially akward Big Grin

I  don't mean to break your spirit, but things are never going to return to normal, for we have given our government an excuse for limitless power, and they will give you whatever excuse they want to keep that power.

I just want to not have to wear a mask everywhere anymore.

While I agree that things might never be normal again, I am trying to stay positive.

I want to go to my favorite bars with my friends again once the weather gets nice.

I've really been missing the bowling alley. That's something that I would definitely want to do after all this is over.

Sadly, I don't think it'll happen for another year or so.

I know how you feel. I have my doubts that things will ever truly return to normal too. It's hard to stay positive sometimes, but I truly believe we'll get there.

i just want to make out with a girl. Finding one without a pandemic is hard enough.

Get a job and move out, I've been dreaming of this "fantasy" for 5 years and right when I though I had the chance rona came in a pegged the shit out of me

Hang out with friends

i just want to get some jobs man

Start going back to the gym again
Socialize with my friends

Order a beer at my local pub. I am already pretty excited.