arrow_upward
Free Points?!?! Click Here!
spamming reply

so wassup guys im dave 44

Super confused on how to get points

I do not understand how to get credits. I am trying to understand but not understanding very well.

But hello everyone! Nice to meet you all!

I am starting to understand I think

Nice to meet you!

Nice to meet you!

I think I am starting to get the hang of it

I dont quite know yet

Just post from what I can tell

for anyone who missed the post from the 'Getting Started' forum, here ::

RE: Free Points?!?! Click Here!.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Free Points?!?! Click Here!.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

>> How Do I Earn Credits

Credits are earned by Posting Threads. Each Thread earns 3 Credits.

Making replies or posts used to give credits but that has been removed in the rework of the system. 
You also get 50% of any credits when someone "unlocks" your post by paying for it. 
While we do not have a way to reward every click, we are almost done with that system, so every click on any links you provide will also give you credits.

>> Important Note

If a thread you make, is rejected (removed or not approved by a mod), then you will lose 3 credits as a penalty. This has been implemented to discourage shit posting, which wastes moderator time.

Basically looks like posting new threads with useful rather than trash content will earn credits, and some threads may be more accessible if you post a comment in them?
the other threads are weird to read through, as some of the answers i found were multiple years old and maybe out of date too?
IDK if liking or adding rep to another user's thread/comment does anything -> no free credits for this?

on the grind