arrow_upward
Jump to page 
Free credits
Hey everyone abit confused on how the credit system works, is there a free way to earn 10 credits?

Bladesurge Wrote:Hey everyone abit confused on how the credit system works, is there a free way to earn 10 credits?

welcome to the forums just post in introductions or general forum you will earn credits and good will but post in leaked sections you will lose good will

just remember keep your contribution level positive (green) by posting in non leak forum or you could post a thread if you have the sauce and you are good to go

Welcome to the forum

Bladesurge me too try to get 10 credits for free, how i can do?
Hey everyone abit confused on how the credit system works, is there a free way to earn 10 credits?

I'm a bit confused by it too but it just seems if you stay away from the non leak stuff as a starter you'll be good

So you get credits for posting

Welcome incredible

Okokok Im new here how does that work ?

[+] 3 users Like helloworldpono1999's post
I was surfing, found this, registered and tried opening some NSFW and now I have a horribly negative credit ?

Not even sure where to look, I think I’m like -25... but I didn’t know that ?

Do you think it’s better to create a new account? Is it bad in any way? Or 25 cred is not all bad and I’ll get back on top of this in a few posts?

This is a weird place...

I dont getthis shit either

Hmmmm. I don't think I understand either

[+] 5 users Like Warwickdavis57's post
Do you get credit when posting a reply?

[+] 8 users Like peterlustigistlustig80's post
Where do credits show on the website? I dont know how to check how many credits I have

[+] 9 users Like pandaexpr3ss's post
You get credits by contributing to the forum.

Not that confusing, kinda easy to understand

[+] 11 users Like Alow19's post
Its quite simple

[+] 8 users Like Yoyo318's post
Yeaaaahhhhhh

[+] 5 users Like Ramadan Zayed's post
If I'm reading it right, you basically just post but not lurk and you'll be fine. Is that correct?

[+] 9 users Like Joseah1976's post
Well this is interesting

[+] 7 users Like Aneknows's post
I think i get it

Jump to page