arrow_upward
GBA Games on Switch
Has anyone seen the leaks that Nintendo may be selling GBA games on the switch? Probably like the virtual console. Thoughts on this?

if it gets me fire emblem 7 im sold

[+] 1 user Likes trash_omg's post
You guys gotta stop REBUYING games. Yo when the eshop disappears so will your games. The thing about nintendo is they have alot of exclusives and are willing to lock your previous purchases( wii wiiu etc) just so you repurchase their remastered version. By all means if youre a fan go for it but understand that this is just a marketing. Its easier to emulate these things on mobile.

I agree Ive purchased RE4 like a million times just to play it on the next console. Nintendo shut down eshop for some people but it wasnt.a big deal I heard.

there is still a huge playerbase that play these games. Nintendo knows that a lot of money can be made. Maybe we will see something in Christmas...

Bruh.

it wouldn't surprise me they have been re releasing stuff for a while.

i think its more likely we just get remakes of existing gba games (like advance wars) so they can jack prices and milk that way

no not really

i would be excited. i want to play the gba casltevania games

this would be amazing, i would love to play all of the og pokemon games

Do you wanna play GBA games? Why don't just play on your phone? I'm playing it too