arrow_upward
GTA V
I just read that GTA V is the 2nd best selling game ever, only second to Minecraft. Pretty insane, even 7 years later tons of people buy the game for the first time. Does anyone here play it frequently?

I got it about two years ago i think got about half way through and never ended up finishing it

[+] 1 user Likes boogers_john's post
gta v is best game like i always liked gta games or even rockstar games

i mean its 1 of the most known Games in existens

[+] 1 user Likes BosnicArmija's post
Occasionally I'll replay bits of the story but the online has turned almost completely into modders so If you return to it just be prepared

Great game but I'm still waiting for GTA VI...

Good games never die. Look how man times they have remastered all the previous gtas (except 4 which I think doesnt get enough love for what it was). Don't fix what's not broken I suppose. I am a bit fatigued of gta5 because of its age can't wait for rockstar to push out gta6. We are very overdue.

it’s a good game but everything is so expensive you could have 12 million and then buy one car and you’ll only have like 3 left over

GTAV has the most hours of all my games on steam. After 1700 hours, i just got sick of the online grind. i prefer to just drive around and cruise but the daily cost owning all the businesses and increased cost of everything was exhausting.

I would mod but everytime an update comes out you have to uninstall-reinstall all your mods and its just too much hassle.

Had the game but ended up giving it away. It’s a fun game. But for me I still enjoy III.

I used to play it frequenltu tho, have more 1000hr.

I kinda wish that people online would be more keen to playing the missions

I play it with my friends from time to time

It also went free so no excuse not to play it

I play GTA SA more than i do v tbh lol

I think it is an amazing game but the San Andreas experience, when it first came out, it was better, a completely new experience.

I've played through the story a few times, and just recently played a bit of online so I could get the level 100 achievement. Still fun 7 years after release

Used to play it a ton but it ended up getting pretty repetitive for me.

Completed story mode. Hard to enjoy online mode, my game lags a bit online don't know why.

2nd best selling game? Still to this date? That's insane

I don't play it as much as I used to