arrow_upward
Gabby Petitio, Dog The Bounty Hunter and Laundrie.
What do you guys think about the most recent events involving  the Gabby Petitio case? 

I know that people are turning this into a true crime show but you have to admit the whole thing is bizarre. To add to the bizarreness, Dog the Bounty Hunter showed up to investigate. His reasoning? He thought Laundrie, would most likely have been a fan  of Dog's growing up. So once he saw him show up, he would hand himself over to the Dog. ?

This was an MKULTRA case. If you look at her insta, all her photos show that she was controlled by the MKULTRA system. All the kids that go through that can still be recalled as adults. I suspect that this was the case with her. I just can't tell if she was called up for a ritual sacrifice and things went wrong, aka Brian and Rose being there, or if this all happened as an attempt to distract us from all the shit going on.

One way or another, this is a side show in a circus, or one of those mini-movies/cartoons you see at the movies during the commercials, or a full movie. The fact that they brought in Dog the Bounty Hunter tells us that this really is a movie, because he's all bark and no bite. He's a figurehead that's entertaining. And the bounty on Brian is so low that Dog would not normally go for this. So he was brought in to be an actor in this movie.

Fun fact: Gabby was in a music video as a "tribute" to the Sandy Hook bullshit at the age of 14. If that doesn't tell you that this all is a movie, I don't know what else will.

Idk if you're trolling about the Mk ultra case.

The thing is they didn't call in Dog. He brought himself in. Despite the ridiculousness of a former TV start showing up to shove the case, I just found out that, Dog has captured over 10,000 people. So he might capture Launderie.

However, there is a chance she dude is reveling information the FBI is trying to keep private so they don't try to ruin the chance to capture him.

I made a post about this, but meh, it's dying down, the hype and all.

>Idk if you're trolling about the Mk ultra case.
Nope, not trolling on that. Go look at her insta, the imaging is there.

>I made a post about this, but meh, it's dying down, the hype and all.
Yeah. No one gives a fuck about it now because people are finally paying attention to what they should pay attention to. More ammo wasted by TPTB.

[+] 1 user Likes olichan12's post
Dude, MK Ultra hasn't been a thing for decades. Gabby is just some white girl who met an unfortunate event at the one see love. Nothing more. 

I love conspiracy theories but this has nothing to do with it.

>Dude, MK Ultra hasn't been a thing for decades.
You are technically correct. MKUltra was the original program. It's no longer called MKUltra, but still serves the same purpose. Human programming has made leaps and bounds and they have nearly perfected it.

Aaannnnddddd the whole case is now not on the front page anymore. Looks like it was unable to distract us from everything else. Wasteed ammo.