arrow_upward
Games to get during a steam sale?
Have some steam wallet money and was wondering if there are any good games to get during a sale? Hopefully they have a spring sale

Can you tell us a bit about the genres you enjoy or are you open to try all genres?

MHW
FFX/X-2 Remaster
FFXII Zodiac Age
Tomb Raider (Reboot trilogy)
EDF 5
Bloodstained: Ritual of the night
Skyrim
Witcher 3
Fallout New Vegas
Fallout 4
Cities Skylines
DMC 4
DMC 5
DMC HD collection
Cuphead
Dark Souls trilogy
Destiny 2 (Forsaken is imo pretty good)
Star Wars Jedi Knight series

I think at least 1 game in this list should be in the next sale

Witcher 3 if you haven't already

Witcher 3
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Tomb Raider
Assassins Creed Odyssey.

Left For Dead 2

It would definitely help if we knew what type of games you enjoy playing but I'll keep a diverse list for ya:

- X-COM 2

The game is incredibly fun if you like tactical turn based combat, and games that punish you for making mistakes. If you like strategy games and games that are challenging then this is for you.

- Earth Defense Force 4/5

These games are insanely fun! If you love dumb action with cheesy dialogue while fighting hordes of enemies then this is perfect. If you have a friend to play with the game becomes an absolute joy to play!

- Metal Gear Rising Revengeance

If you enjoy hack and slash style games this game will be up your alley. The soundtrack alone and boss fights are beyond worth the money. RULES OF NATURE

- Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

This game is just a pure power fantasy. It's crazy that a game like this even exists where you seriously feel the weight and force of your attacks. The blend of melee/ranged combat is superb. You feel like a true space marine. The only downside is it is hard to find matches to play online;however, there is a dedicated steam group that has days where they play online to get the servers going. So the dlc I would advise to hold back on and look at this group first. That said I still strongly recommend it for the gameplay. Trust me.

- The Dream Machine (All Chapters)

This is the kind of game that I love for the art and and soothing gameplay. The game is just a point and click puzzle game. It can get challenging to figure out what to do so there's no shame in looking up the steam guides. I recommend it if you want to have a game that you can chill out to. A lot of time was put into this game and it just finished I believe last year. It's worth considering.

- Grim Fandango

Another point and click puzzle game that is a classic. The story is a pleasure and the characters are wonderful! Manny Calavera is just -snap- perfect. The art is great, and once again a nice game to play to cool off to.

- Metro Exodus

The game is incredible. The complaint I have is that the stealth is very hit and miss, and the voice acting/lip sync is still a mess as previous titles. That said it's a breath of fresh air. You have to really consider your routes and paths on the map, find ways to avoid fights to save resources, and find ways to best use your resources. Often times I run into mutants and have to high tail it out of dodge because they will usually be in packs.

Hope this helps a bit!

tomb raider

[+] 1 user Likes yopyopyop's post