arrow_upward
Gaming Mystery
I'm sure you haven't heard of it, but there's a game series called Spectral Force that's got us Americans stumped. Not hard considering almost all titles are Japanese only. But we did get Spectral Force 3 and Genesis. However z if you try to find anything out about this game you're way out of luck. 

Basically this is a fire emblem type game, strategic turn based combat and whatnot. Recruit special characters by have the right person to talk to and all that. But what makes this so interesting is that we have no idea what's going on since all the lore is in Japanese. And even some brave translators still don't know exactly what's going either. It's made me all the more curious to play this series if someone ever decides to fan translate it.

[+] 1 user Likes hnrblack's post
I couldn't find anything, do you have the link to their homepage?

RE: Gaming Mystery.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Gaming Mystery.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

This is pretty much a lost of all the games. They're almost all Japanese exclusive. Couldn't find the forum site I learned about the lore or lack thereof soni would probably just do some digging yourself

Im not surely what that means lol but i need credit s so here i am

[+] 1 user Likes Ishhyyy's post
Same as above but on the note of secret games slash gaming mysteries I have heard of other games just vanishing out of existence per say. I believe one of them was a school shooting simulator or something of the sort for educational purposes, but for obvious reasons something like that would not be as marketable and would just poof away. Not so much a mystery for this game but others like it are an enigma of sorts when found