arrow_upward
Gaming PC setup?(suggestions?)
any website recommendations to look for PC parts or stores recommended(not so over-priced)? Also what’s your set up? Any suggestions? What’s the dream set up?

No such thing as a dream set up since that changes based on your needs and the technology.

If you're in a rush, check if there's a Microcenter near you. They tend to carry the best prices all around. Sales are where it's out. Check out the buildapcsales subreddit. My advice for you would to do some research and decide what you need, and then skim that subreddit and wait for deals to pop up. Alternatively, you can also check out r/hardwareswap or your local Craigslist for older used parts.

Use PC parts picker to check for compatibilities

Really depends on your budget also

Go to Youtube and hit up PCGamer. They have instructions on how to build a gaming PC with minimal cost. You can buy the parts on Amazon.

+1 PC parts picker. Great site to check compatibility of your build.

Where are you from? I know there are some sites out there that also do price comparison for parts across different suppliers

I think someone mentioned it already but pc part picker is an amazing website to help you pick out your parts