arrow_upward
Genres
What kind of genre of anything that's popular that you just don't get. For me I just don't really get scared of Lobevraftian horror. I get it, it's the fear of the unknown z of something so strange and horrifying that it's pure thought or appearance will drive you insane. It'd less about the monsters and more about the settings the creepy ass vibe. But I'm the wrong person to have this kind of horror, but I'm just genuinely curious by nature with horror, which is ironic because I also believe that ignorance is bliss.

For example, I read the color from outer space a few years ago just for fun, and it was a decent story, definitely not "short". But the horror was lost on me, because all I could think was , I wonder what the color looks like. Probably some purple pink ice cream type color. That's another problem I have, my imagination is very overreactive, so much so that I had big imaginary worlds and all sorts of things as a kid (that a therapist thought I was schizophrenic lmao). I always fill in the haps or imagine my own answer for the lovecraft stories. Plus ngl, I like the madness of doctor dekker but it can be low-key frustrating and I'm just like "get on with it" heheh

Hellohello

i cant  for the love of god understand zombie genre. its just imposible for a corpse to walk, not to say bite. do you know how many muscles you need for bite? if a couple of them dont respond not only you cant make a strong bite, you wouldnt even close your mouth. i just cant. dont even try me with "its science fiction" cause the movies make damn sure to have an argumentative case for medical experts explaining zombification like an absolute truth.

This is a good question. I think for me it would be movies that mix rom-come with action. I don’t know what the genre is called, but I know I dislike it a lot. A lot of the ideas in those movies aren’t really fleshed out. Leading the characters or story to be to shallow, and usually not that funny

(09-03-2021, 08:36 AM)MaxPowers16 Wrote: i cant  for the love of god understand zombie genre. its just imposible for a corpse to walk, not to say bite. do you know how many muscles you need for bite? if a couple of them dont respond not only you cant make a strong bite, you wouldnt even close your mouth. i just cant. dont even try me with "its science fiction" cause the movies make damn sure to have an argumentative case for medical experts explaining zombification like an absolute truth.

Same for me. But I can understand why it was considered scary 30 Years ago before the hundreds of games and movies about zombies