arrow_upward
Ghosts
Do you believe in ghosts? If yes, what happened to you or someone that made you believe in them?

[+] 1 user Likes LeFriedChicken's post
Nope, I've never had any weird situations that couldn't be explained by something.

[+] 1 user Likes iloveincognito's post
When I was younger, not super young, maybe 14, I would always hear noises outside my bedroom in my house and I was scared of the dark in general so I figured I was just spooking myself. So anyway, I started putting a 25 pound dumbbell in front of my door, they were old doors without locks. One night I go into my room close the door, put the dumbbell in front of it and get ready for bed. I just about to drift into sleep when a hard rubbing sound wakes me up. As quickly as I wake up from the slow sound of the dumbbell rubbing on the floor, the door flies open, hard, like someone kicked it in. My bed is 90 degrees to the door so I can’t see out of it and my feet are by the door. Above my feet is the light switch, so I bolt up and turn my light on then bolt back against the wall at the head of my bed and slowly grab the aluminum bat next to my bed. The initial, “turn on the light and defend yourself” has wore off. Now I’m frozen with a bat on my bed. After what seemed like an eternity I make up my mind that I’m gonna jump into the door way and see what’s going on. I do it, nothing there. I walk to my moms room and she’s awake and goes “what the hell is that” and I’m like “what” I figure she’s talking about my door flying open but then I hear what she’s hearing: this crazy loud crunchy sound downstairs. Me and her both run down the stairs and our living room tv is static and at the highest volume it can be. Doors were locked. Windows locked. Checked the whole house, no one.

[+] 1 user Likes Brandon Numbskull's post
I don't, but I did have a weird unexplained experience before. While working a night shift at the hospital, I was at a closed off section where no patients were suppose to be. Saw the door of a room open up then closed, but no one exited, so I walked towards it and entered to inspect, but no one was inside. I just brushed it off as a weird door though

Nah, it seems like a bunch of people over analysis dust and reflections in photos