arrow_upward
Godzilla Vs Kong
It’s coming out in about a week so I’m pretty excited to see it

I cant wait to see the movie but im going for Godzilla all the way

I am super hyped. I love godzilla movies, and this one is shaping up to be an instant classic. I honestly cant wait to see it! Just wish that the Rona wasnt a thing so i could enjoy it in theater!

Fight sequences were pretty good

[+] 1 user Likes Abdred's post
Saw it the other day, extremely enjoyable film. I loved how silly it was and how it kinda knew that and didn't take things too seriously. 
The battles are top tier, like Hitomi Tanaka's titties.

I haven't even watched the other movies and I personally think it was great

Kong all the way

godzilla > kong

I’m voting for godzilla

is strange that every movie that involves Kong he like doubles in size. like the older King Kong film that came out in...2005? he could fit on top of the empire state building. now he's the same size as all the sky scrapers?? Godzilla has always pretty much towered over most things. so to me they had to seriously upscale Kong to even make him remotely a threat. Godzilla is always the king, even after watching the film.

Not the best

i hope kong won, didnt watch it yet

it was cool and all, but i couldnt for the life of me understand why they were making godzilla out to be a sympathetic character as he was completely decimating all of downtown hong kong. i havent seen any of the other movies so maybe im missing something but theyre like "HES GONNA DIE! OH NO!" as if he didnt just stomp on thousands of people and cause millions of dollars worth of property damage. still a fun movie to watch, looked pretty cool and mecha godzilla was gnarly af

I think it was because without Godzilla around, monster attacks would happen a lot more often, he keeps the others in check.

Kong because he has that shlong

Monkey man has to win

Honestly didn't see any prequels but was surprised by how good it was

I just saw this movie recently and really enjoyed the monster fights.

I watched it and didnt like it

Kong can break Godzilla in 2 any day