arrow_upward
Godzilla vs Kong
with the movie about a month away my hype is picking up. but i have to believe there is another monster in this film that they will eventually team up to fight.

Who do you think that monster will be? my money is on mecha godzilla.

If there is no third kaiju, who do you think will come out with the victory, Godzilla or Kong?

[+] 2 users Like FinalFantasyRulez's post
I would put money down on Godzilla

[+] 1 user Likes Duxup's post
Godzilla has to win

[+] 1 user Likes harakiri_user2's post
Godzilla is definitely going to win cause he’s just the classic character and it doesn’t matter about skill or anything just which one the writers and fans want to win more. either could happen but godzilla has more retroness than the monkey

I think it will be a draw if there is no third kaiju. the franchises are worth too much to make one look weaker than the other

Has to be godzilla, Toho will not allow him to be used if he loses, they are very protective of the character

Kong cause he is monkey

I want them to fight a mutated water bear.

As far as i know Godzilla is a protector of the earth. Soni assume he will be the "good guy" and kong the "bad guy". Although its hard to picture kong as really bad. I could see that one of the two is somehoe controlled to be violent and eventually it will end in a stalemate

god zilla hes literally radioactive

From the future, movie sucked. KOTM was wayyyy better