arrow_upward
Good Android Games
I need android games recomendations

If you're okay with gacha, I recommend Granblue Fantasy (It's Japan only currently, but the entire game has an official English translation. They just decided to do that over actually putting it on the western Google Play store)

Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia is also really good. Symphogear XD Unlimited is good, but you'll get a lot more out of it if you liked the anime.

King of Fighters All Star is a fun beat em up.

The classic Dragon Quest games all got good mobile ports. So did Titan Quest and just about every Final Fantasy from the NES through the PS1.

asphalt 8 or asphalt extreme ..... believe me, they are a thousand times better than the need for speed
I have it for IOS, but I know they are also for Android, I had it on my Samsung tablet

Seven Deadly Sins Grand Cross global just released not long ago not bad and quite f2p friendly for a gacha game

If you like dungeon crawlers and Hearthstone type games then try out CardQuest

I really like Grand Chase. It's a hero collector that is VERY f2p friendly. You can check it out!

I have been enjoying Black Desert Mobile which somehow is much more polished and rewarding compared to its PC/Console versions
Also Dragon Raja has been quite fun tho it does get a lil boring while lvling.

Fire Emblem Heroes

Snake is Always Numba wan

flick golf is good to kill time

Free fire , World of tank , World war Heroes, Sonic Dash, Need for speed most wanted , Asphalt 7 and 8, Dead trigger 1 and two