arrow_upward
Got any good songs?
I've ran out of stuff to listen to. Any suggestions?

I mainly listen to the Killers and Blue October. Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Ultimatemuscle's post
Just giving a quick listen to a few songs from each band, I think you might enjoy a lot of the bands Dan Avidan has sung in, like NinjaSexParty, Starbomb, and TWRP. He tends to do more comedic songs than serious, but he has a similar sound to the bands you mentioned. I think the song Starlight Brigade by TWRP or NinjaSexParty's covers of Africa or Everybody Wants To Rule The World might be good examples to get a feel for the sound.

Needs - verzache and anything lil darkie. He’s constantly evolving and has different songs for any kind of listener. Mellow to metal he’s got it all. Also jack stauber.

Right now I’m listening to Blue Öyster Cult, might not me your style but give it a try, I recommend you to listen don’t fear the reaper at first, I was obsessed the first time I listened to it.
You may know bands like artic monkeys or the strokes or something like that but if you don’t for some strange reason haha that’s a good option.
Also recently I’m listening to yungblud, I’m not a big fan but songs like “acting like that” are really good to my perspective.

Dude. I'm a metalcore fan, but I discovered a guilty pleasure recently (or not). Leave the door open - Anderson Paak and Bruno Mars. Don't judge, but I goosebumps from hearing it. And I repeat: I'm a metalcore fan haha

lucky man by the verve or drugs dont work.

rat trap by the boomtown rats is fantastic, old school post punk from Ireland with a saxophone part

Nirvana the best band

Ring a ring a roses?

If you want something classic listen to bob dylan blood on the tracks

Eddie Van Halen’s son

You can listen any song of Alie Gatie . He us damn good .
What If I told you that I live you ? , IDK , Moonlight . U can just go through his all songs one . You will love them