arrow_upward
Great single player games
Absolutly loved the bioshock series, worth playing from first to last

God of War
Jedi Fallen Order
RE2 remake
Nier Automata (if you are somewhat weeb)
Death Stranding

Sleeping Dogs and Celeste

sekiro - game of the year

God of war will do, or Control!!!!

God Of War
Read Dead Redemption 1&2
Nier:Automata

Iondaimi Wrote:I'm looking to play a game that would take 20-40 hours to complete so I have something to do after work.
preferably a game with a great storyline, good gameplay is optional.
 All recommendations are appreciated.

What system are we talking?  PS4 Xcom 2 turned based strategy game it is extremely difficult as you have a timer counting down to defeat.  PS3 Sacred 2 is a RPG i loved this game more than any game i ever played many characters over 500 hours played because i liked the game so much.  Nintendo Switch Fire Emblem three houses i loved this series since it was on NES and only a japan import.  Also Langrisser 1 &2 which is upcoming is a fire emblem like game for Nintendo Switch

try control 2019, from remedy entertaiment

Fallout NV or even Fallout 4 are incredible choices

Shadow of the Colossus remains one of my favorite games of all time. The remake is gorgeous and nails it for the most part. The atmosphere is so good and the OST is killer. Shame it’s not streaming

Lets see whats in this

Depends of the type of game you may want,

The Witcher 3 and Fallout New Vegas are some great RPG, The Witcher has better graphics and a more fluid gameplay, but Both are really impressive storywise and has some great moments,

Devil May Cry 5 are pretty good, nice graphics, and a really fun gameplay and story, good action hack'n'slash,

Resident Evil 7 and 2Remake are really good horror games,

Stardew Valley are super chill and fun to just turn off your brain and focus on something not stressful
There are a lot of really fun games.

Well if you like RPGs there alot you xan choose from like Persona 5( there is a newer version coming call persona 5 R ) if you are liking for a JRPG super amazing story where u can spend 100 of hrs, more of a western rpg well you got Skyrim or Witcher 3(watch the Netflix shot its sooo good)

Not a rpg person well how about action and adventure u DMC 5(devil may cry 5) easy to play but hard to master type of game hack-slash style of game with music to keep u pumped or God of War(remake) the story is very compelling and the best part u dont need to play the old games to know what going on(highly recommend playinv the old games tho)

anything from fromsoft is great

bloodbourne great game hope they make another

ryse son of rome on xbox

fallout 4 is pretty good

Darklands....

I really enjoyed Sleeping Dogs. It's cheap and fun!

I like the style of Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice