arrow_upward
Gta Online is shutting down for ps3/Xbox 360
As sad as it is they have decided they’re gonna shut it down at the end of the year, I know plenty of people who still play that version so idk why’d they shut it down but they are

Honestly had no clue this was going down, I'd be kinda tempted to hop into a lobby and see if there's any modded stuff going down. I'd imagine the servers are madness

Suppose they've got cut costs but there is quite a large player base

time to upgrade consoles

thats sad to hear

Quote: As sad as it is they have decided they’re gonna shut it down at the end of the year, I know plenty of people who still play that version so idk why’d they shut it down but they are
Gotta force people to upgrade consoles. They'll be on ps3/360 forever if they don't shut those servers down.

It annoying, but has been about 8-9 years and 2 console generations since it started

[+] 1 user Likes Super_Afternoon's post
Gotta force people to upgrade consoles.  They'll be on ps3/360 forever if they don't shut those servers down.
[/quote]

The same is peer to peer. There only server there is, is a server to put people together in a world (a matchmaking server) the rest of the game is completely peer to peer and thus free for Rockstar. This is just a scheme to get people to buy the game again on a new platform.

The same is peer to peer. There only server there is, is a server to put people together in a world (a matchmaking server) the rest of the game is completely peer to peer and thus free for Rockstar. This is just a scheme to get people to buy the game again on a new platform.
[/quote]

Game* and The*. There doesn’t seem to be an edit button…

The game is peer to peer. The only server there is, is a server to put people together in a world (a matchmaking server) the rest of the game is completely peer to peer and thus free for Rockstar. This is just a scheme to get people to buy the game again on a new platform.

[/quote]

Game* and The*. There doesn’t seem to be an edit button…

The game is peer to peer. The only server there is, is a server to put people together in a world (a matchmaking server) the rest of the game is completely peer to peer and thus free for Rockstar. This is just a scheme to get people to buy the game again on a new platform.
[/quote]

Sorry for the spam. I’ve just discovered that replying to yourself just adds it onto the previous message if no one else has commented.

Sorry for the spam. I’ve just discovered that replying to yourself just adds it onto the previous message if no one else has commented.
[/quote]

Lol sall good it was funny to see and now I'm I know not to make the same mistake. Totally agree btw

so sad I made a lot of memories playing GTA online for ps3

Honestly im just surprised of managed to survive this long… whose still using a ps3??

RIP old console servers!

time to upgrade consoles