arrow_upward
Halo Master Chief Collection PC
Has anyone played this since it released on PC? If so any opinions on how they handled the PC release?

Me and my friends have been getting into it because we have both always been real high on Halo and it has been great playing some Coop and Multiplayer Halo even if its super weighted to Griffball sometimes. I am especially excited for when the updated Halo 1 gets released on PC since I was never able to play that version on the original MCC because I didn't want an Xbone.

How has your experience been if you've been playing?

The game is really fun, but can be extremely frustrating to play if your opponents are using controller and you are on mouse/keyboard. There is aim assist for controller users where the reticle doesn't necessarily need to be on the target for it to register and there is bullet magnetism where the bullets will pull towards the opponent. If you're just playing on campaign then its a ton of fun, but you'll see what I'm referring to when you play online and get absolutely destroyed by controller users.

The AH guys are doing a LASO run in Reach, both keyboard/mouse and controllers. Might give you some idea?

It was my first time playing Reach, definitely see why people love it. I've put it down for now, waiting for the others to come out.

I love playing reach again so much

it is very fun, gave me nostalgia!!

First time ever playing a halo game and I love it but the pc port has problems with it's animation's and camera movement that just makes the game look weird when playing at high framerates.

i need to pick it up still

It's had some issues here and there, but overall, it was a much, much better experience on PC than it was when it dropped on the Xbox One where it was a bungled mess.