arrow_upward
Has anyone else fallen for buying cheap Steam games that they now don't play?
I don't mean bad games but actually good games. In my experience there are so many great games I have been wanting to play so I have bought them on sale but now I have such a huge library of games that I have never played, probably never will play, and in some cases have forgotten I even purchased in the first place.

Anyone experience this?

My library is full of those. I keep telling myself that one day I will finish all of them..

Yeah, every sale I buy 2 or 3 of them

all the time but at least if i get bored i can hop on one and play a for a little

Yep, its just like, I have to buy it, a good game I will play, then never play it

I'm pretty sure I just keep playing the same games over and over again too because when it really comes down to it, not every game is good and only certain ones are decent quality.

Yes, I have a whole file full of them. Lots of buyer's remorse for them. Someone would recommend them, I'd buy them, and then hate them. What I started doing is testing them or doing a demo. If I liked the demo, I'd buy them. But the demo does only so much. Sometimes it tricks you.

I have a huge problem with it honestly. Especially since I don't have a PC at all. But when I get the steam summer sale email or something I'm like "one look can't hurt" and boom there goes my money

I do this every steam sale, had to hide a whole bunch of them that I knew I would never play

Yeah for sure...at the very least you got them on sale on not full price
Would've been worse if you payed full price just to end up not liking it anyway

dammit steam sales Big Grin

many games haha