arrow_upward
Have you ever been in a long distanced relationship
Was talking to a girl about this the other day, she told me theyve been seeing each other for almosy three years now, but since theyre young they can only see each other about 5 times a year, and it got me thinking.

Personally, I don't think I could commit to an LDR if they were outside of my country or if we werent serious beforehand, what about you?

LDR is pretty rough I don't see it really working out unless theres a lot of relationship to start off with.

How do I get my contributor level up

Doesn't work. tried for 6 months. Me in Cali and she in Midwest.
Hours and hours on skype, all lovely dovely.
But once a local hick found her interesting, she hop into his dick and it was over.

At least she was honest about it.

idk, I havent been a in LDR but I think if I knew the person before they moved or actually have seen them IRL not on a call it would fine

Not a good idea

yeah, it was not sustainable though...

5 times a year is an insanely low amount. I am not the needy type, but I do need more than 5 times year. Pretty sure I ain't the only one.

LDR is not for everyone. It's very tough and for the committed type. You've got to be really trusting.

It's difficult, but if it's one that ends up being permanently in person then it's good

Yep. I did it 4 years ago and failed (only lasted for 8 months) and now I'm doing it again with the new me and a new girl. Really hope to last forever since I'm looking for a serious relationship with her.

All of my let's have failed. The only thing that kept it alive more than couple months with each was sexting. But I found the freakier they are, the more likely they are doing that stuff with someone else too.

It's really tough. You both have to be really committed to it and put in a lot of energy. And then if you manage to make it through...you need to have a plan to transition into non-LDR. That's been the tough part for me I think.

Most don't make it realistically...but there are some success stories and they're always sweet.

Lmao long distance relationships are all i’ve had, albeit not very far, 15 minutes normally and 45 minutes for my current one. I’m in a duel credit program with a bunch of lame girls that are either stuck up smart people or aren’t looking to date. And so i’ve mostly been dating girls from a school where i’ve made a lot of other friends from. I’ve also dated two people who I knew from when I was younger because we’d meet again on instagram.