arrow_upward
Have you ever seen a celebrity randomly in public?
I'm talking random chance encounters while both of you are going about your day. Not meet and greets or events or something.

I've had a few interesting sightings, but the most interesting was Mia Khalifa.

This was probably 2018 or so. I was eating lunch in a restaurant while on vacation, kind of a bougie place but pretty good. I got my table, and was waiting on my food, when she walked in with a couple of other people. The place was packed, and there was a wait for a table, but there was open space at the bar, so they sat there. If my girlfriend wasn't with me, I would have gladly let her party share my table!

It was overall pretty chill. Through the whole time I was there, I think I only saw a couple of different people approach her for photos. I was glad for her that people generally let her hang out in peace.

I work across from a nice hotel that a lot of bands stay at. The larger name folks get mobbed as people wait for them. Sometimes they can sneak out and will come in the restaurant. Most are pretty chill so long as you don't get star struck. 

Adam Savage was really nice.

I'm not sure if this counts as a celebrity, but when I was on vacation in New York several years ago I saw moot (Christopher Poole, the creator of 4chan) coming out of a restaurant. I didn't say anything because I was with my parents.

I've seen Tom Cruise in Morrocco filming Mission Impossible. The whole filmset was set up by a tiny road in the mountains - 30-40 Trailers at least!

[+] 1 user Likes MoleHead12's post