arrow_upward
Help...
I am pretty new to this website and had no clue there was a contribution level system in place so to get my credits to unlock links I replied on social nudes threads and I am now stuck on -80 contrubution level. I tried to get it up but it takes ages man. My reputation level is now 150 from a variety of posts I made but I guess it’s not good enough. If a mod or someone higher up could help me it would be greatly appreciated

I have adjusted your Contributor level.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

RE: Help....

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Help....
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.
 , can you adjust my contributor level too?

I heard about this site because I was looking for onlyfans stuff... but now my contributor level  is conveniently "too low" at -35.
Like... I'm here for the onlyfans... but the site is telling me that I can't see them.
Maybe there's a fairer way to help people navigate the threads and posts?

Now I have -4 credits?
What the heck?
I just earned 10 so I could see just 1 onlyfans link  My
So do my -4 credits undo the 10 that I just spent?
Why are there so many negatives on this site?
Why do healthy dudes get punished for commenting "this chick is hot" on certain threads?
This doesn't make any sense. And it's not fun or constructive on my end.

Oh... my -4 credits are because the 4 threads I made all seem to have gotten deleted  My
wow
So we can't comment on the leak posts, or we get penalized.
We can't use our credits, or we get penalized, and can't access the links that were literally the whole point of wanting to get credits in the first place.
we can't make threads, because they'll get deleted and we'll get penalized.

What exactly is the point of this site?
What can you do here?
Pay to upgrade my account? Which is literally what I could have done on onlyfans   Dodgy
I seriously don't understand what's going on here.
I came for titties. But I'm being told I have to do chores to see titties... but there's Google and other sites.
So this site has kind of been a waste of time.

[+] 1 user Likes vxxxs's post