arrow_upward
Hi newbie guidance please?
Hello, all! I have a few questions.

1. Why can't I see the actual post but I see all the comments on the post when I click one from a section of the forum?

2. Best section for a newbie to post and earn points?I

3. I liked/commented to unlock the link and it didn't reveal the link. Why didn't it work?

4. Why when I reply to a post does it insert the contents of the post into my draft area where I'm meant to write and submit my comment?

Thank you!

[+] 2 users Like Lexi123's post
Lexi123 Wrote:2. Best section for a newbie to post and earn points?I
I think anywhere but the leaks works.

1. Why can't I see the actual post but I see all the comments on the post when I click one from a section of the forum?

You earn points by contributing/posting but make sure not to spam :0
3. I liked/commented to unlock the link and it didn't reveal the link. Why didn't it work? You have to pay credits for the link. It takes 10 credits to unlock the link however you also need to not have a high negative contributor level or you will not be able to view it.

4. Why when I reply to a post does it insert the contents of the post into my draft area where I'm meant to write and submit my comment? You probably clicked preview post which will bring you to a new page with your draft message if you scroll to the bottom of the page you can write in the same link without going to another tab

we have lift off captain

Lexi123 Wrote:Hello, all! I have a few questions.

1. Why can't I see the actual post but I see all the comments on the post when I click one from a section of the forum?

3. I liked/commented to unlock the link and it didn't reveal the link. Why didn't it work?

4. Why when I reply to a post does it insert the contents of the post into my draft area where I'm meant to write and submit my comment?

Thank you!
Hi, not sure about the last point, but I have encountered the error you bring up where the Original Post. Referring to point 3 perhaps the link is premium, in which case you need a certain amount of points?

[+] 1 user Likes jacksparrow72's post
cloud429 Wrote:1. Warum kann ich den aktuellen Beitrag nicht sehen, aber ich sehe alle Kommentare zum Beitrag, wenn ich in einem Abschnitt des Forums auf einen klicke?

2. Bester Abschnitt für einen Neuling zu posten und Punkte sammeln , ich?
Sie verdienen Punkte durch einen Beitrag / Posting aber stellen Sie sicher nicht auf Spam: 0
3. Ich mochte / kommentierte den Link zu entsperren und es hat nicht den Link offenbaren. Warum hat es nicht funktioniert? Sie müssen Credits für den Link bezahlen. Es werden 10 Credits benötigt, um den Link freizuschalten. Sie müssen jedoch auch keinen hohen negativen Beitragslevel aufweisen, sonst können Sie ihn nicht anzeigen.

4. Warum wird beim Antworten auf einen Beitrag der Inhalt des Beitrags in meinen Entwurfsbereich eingefügt, in dem ich schreiben und meinen Kommentar abgeben soll? Sie haben wahrscheinlich auf den Vorschau-Beitrag geklickt, der Sie zu einer neuen Seite mit Ihrem Entwurf einer Nachricht führt, wenn Sie zum Ende der Seite scrollen, die Sie im selben Link schreiben können, ohne zu einem anderen Tab zu wechseln
wahr sehr hilfreich danke

Glad I found this thread. Had similar questions.

This Thread is helpful to new posters

thanks, I was looking for similar info

Amazing post

Thanks. Super helpful

This helps a lot I was wondering the same stuff.

i think the best way to get points is leaking things and sharing it

[+] 1 user Likes ragemasterkishy's post
really helpful posting