arrow_upward
Hobbies to make money on the side
Does anyone here have a cool hobby that is also capable of generating some side income?

[+] 1 user Likes bimbam12's post
uber and menulog delivery

The Stock market is honestly very exciting and a fun way to earn supplementary money

I have a buddy that did wood working on the side making cutting boards and platters. It took off well enough he quit is normal it job and does the wood working thing full time.

I remember reading some article year ago about this and the concensus was that you have to find a way to make passive income from your hobby vs active. Like you can be like my buddy that made platters but that's a lot of work and will require more and more time. The other option and the one referencd in the article was about this guy who was really really into aquariums. He started out with a blog just reviewing various aquarium accessories and would link the items he reviewed through his Amazon store. It was such a niche hobby that there wasn't a lot of competition so he became like a staple in the community.

Moral of the story just do a hobby you like and try to find opportunities to make some money doing it. If you do it the othereay around then you'll likely get disenchanted and burnt out.

Propagate things, plants, breed animals, etc, for profit.

freelancing could be a hobby and also make money

be an advanced tutor

If you have any useful skills or are willing to pick one up use fiverr

If your hobby involves with your PC then freelancing would the best choice.

Bruh.

You could always be a sperm donor. You get paid for getting women pregnant and you have no liability for child support or actual parenthood. Some guys get off on that.

3D printing

deliveroo is good. uber if you have a car

Start to learn how to program. You can get experience by freelancing that could land you a job. from there you can just save for college and work your way up

Daytrading is a possible side income