arrow_upward
Hobby: Massages (rub and tugs)
Hey guys,

I've recently discovered a new hobby (i don't know what to call it..), but my friend brought me to a massage parlour a few weeks ago. this place was a licensed massage parlour - where you leave with a happy ending (the girl is nude). I've since gone back 3 more times to see the different attendants.

people have told me there are other rub and tug spots that appear as massage therapists - specializing in therapeutic and relaxing massage - but don't offer receipts. 

anyone else dive into this world?

[+] 1 user Likes virulencefx's post
jerry springer has

we can add robert kraft to the list too i guess

I've been interested in it since I see them all over the place but I've never actually tried. Like I know there's some protocol but I'm afraid that I'll mess something up and either go to a place that doesn't do it and waste my money or miss a singal and again waste my money

I've always wanted to try it. Are there any signs to look out for to make sure they give happy endings?

my first experience was at a licensed body massage parlour, so it was a good looking girl who stripped down and provided a nude reverse (body slide) and a happy ending.

In terms of the not so obvious places, you'll have to just go in and test the waters. if the attendant grazes your balls and gives an inner thigh massage with some not so discrete touching, then i think it's all signs point to a happy ending happening.

communication is key - always worth asking at the body massage to ask if there is more fun, but it's a balance of being curious vs. being forceful and creepy