arrow_upward
Horizon Zero Dawn?
Snatched it up when it was free. Have been meaning to sink some time into it. Its been pretty well received across the board but havent looked that much into the game tbh.

Is the game as good as people are saying or is it just the standard overhype? Its been a while since I've played a single person story game and am worried if im not hooked instantly, ill drop it. Does it take a while to sink its teeth?

I sank a good 20 hours in it.
There's not a whole lot of side quests to do, but it is enough to make it worthwhile.
It is overall a great game and there are some cheeky meta moments like the "Stop Hiding" achievement which you get for stealth killing.
I liked the story, I liked the visuals, maybe its overhyped? I dunno, I did enjoy my time with it.

A neat thing I've noticed about the AI in general is it learns from its failings, sometimes they will avoid a certain spot if there were too many "incidents".
Always appreciate an adaptive AI, like the little "duck and shimmy" move that a lot of games employ now for that extra challenge of landing a shot.

Yeah I loved it. I have 2x platinum trophies on playstation, HZD and Ghost of Tsushima. Loved HZD!

Nice game,recommend everyone

Hands down one of the best sony exclusives. I'm yped for the sequel for sure

absolutely loved it! Get the DLC and you wont regret it. HZD 2 is coming out! Smile

Combat is great

It's a great game, I've spent so many hours playing it

Yeah I liked it, I'd say definitely play it, especially if you picked it up for free.

this game is so perfect