arrow_upward
How To Get Credits or How To Get Started - My 3 Days Experience
Hi,
I'm a new user. Signed up a few days ago. Blown away by the amount of content here. I wasn't sure how to navigate this site and there were no search results for How To Get Credits. So I'm creating an introductory post about what I've figured out of the site. I was surprised there's no guide on Reddit as well. Somebody please feel free to copy paste this in an appropriate sub.

So the first thing to keep in mind is, they are looking to have a community where people share content as well. So there's this whole rewards system which is the basis of the site. 

They don't want people who just take content and leave. And they aren't primarily looking for your money (its not a "unless you pay, you get nothing" kinda deal). Obviously it takes money for them to  have this thing running, but you don't have to pay from the get go. I initially thought that it was an elaborate scheme to get us to pay, but it's not. The more time you spend, the clearer it gets. Understand the basics and then pay when you see the value.

How to earn credits:
1. Go to the home page
2. Go to the below section where you have sauce and non sauce content
3. Create a new post (for sauce, the guidelines are displayed on top with the requirements for non sauce stuff, the criteria is a bit more relaxed. Preferred host is MEGA from what I've seen for sauce. Non sauce, use something that is accessible without too much fuss)
4. Post it
5. Mod approves, you get the moolah (credits - 3 per post for the sections I've tried. I'm not sure if there is a difference in sections).

Now, there are a few things to keep in mind:
1. There's a limit to the daily number of posts. Don't go over board on day 1. Take your time and spend time exploring.
2. You need to spend 10 credits on unlocking stuff. Sometimes there are posts where the links don't work. Don't feel let down by it. Cost of doing business here. With so many posts, there will be some duds. Make sure to report it. Also see if there are any not working alerts displayed at the bottom before unlocking something.

Cheers! Have fun!

[+] 2 users Like Awkward-0098's post
Just FYI, if you have paid credits and they are broken, make a thread in Private Enquiries, and you will be refunded those credits.

Post the thread, report it, and a mod will refund you.

Also have 200 credits to spend for taking your time to write this!
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes Lucifer NightStar's post
Thank you so much for the kind gesture @Lucifer NightStar!

Thanks for the quick guide! I’m new here too and didn’t really understand how the contribution stuff worked so this is so helpful

[+] 1 user Likes Stonkbox's post
great info! thx mate

[+] 2 users Like gggggunit's post
The other thread states your contributor level goes down (-10) every time you unlock hidden links with credits. Even more alarming is that it says there’s a chance you get locked out when you dip below 100 contributor level…unless I misunderstood something. How does that work for noobies? You earn 10 credits before you go above 100 contributor level. That system makes the whole thing feel awkward, especially for people who don’t have “sauce” to contribute.

[+] 1 user Likes ourthrowaway's post
Hey,
So I did read about the part you're referring to. I haven't figured out the contributor level out yet. The simple thing that works for me is I post books, earn credits, spend on "sauce". This system is working fine for me the past few days. Let's see how it works out in the long run.

[+] 1 user Likes Awkward-0098's post
I decided to take one for the team and fuck around to find out what happens. I had 12 credits and 60 contributor points that I built up as a noobie. Instead of unlocking the hidden link, it tells me the spam filter decided my contributor level is too low. Now I have 50 contributor points and 2 credits.

As I said, it a little unintuitive to tell noobies you can unlock stuff with 10 credits, but not until you’ve gotten 110 contribution, otherwise your credits get wasted.

Idk how to edit a post so a second post will have to do.

So what that tells me as a free member who doesn’t have “sauce” to share is that I have to (on some level) spam random threads that pass the don’t post spam rule to earn 100 contributions. That or fuck off.

So what that tells me as a free member who doesn’t have “sauce” to share is that I have to (on some level) spam random threads that pass the don’t post spam rule to earn 100 contributions. That or fuck off.

Dammit. I thought my browser was frozen. Did not mean to post that a million times.

[+] 4 users Like ourthrowaway's post
Honestly so glad someone took the time to write this up, I was pretty confused trying to figure out what I had to do as a broke lad without any sauce.

Though from what I can see with some of the replies here, there still are some confusing bits but cheers anyways.

[+] 1 user Likes Mark Sydney's post
@ourthrowaway , thanks for taking one for the team. It helps bring clarity. I guess we now know what happens if you try unlocking something too early. You need to upload and contribute enough before withdrawing.

I upload books. So there might be something you read right? I read newspapers (which I torrent or get in some telegram groups or stock groups or somewhere else). I upload them (via a host) and get credits. Doesn't have to be sauce. So I get 3 credits per post. I did about 10 a day (I haven't been able to the past few days). Spend creds on mega packs with a lot of sauce so you get to pick and it doesn't go waste. Look for stuff you can't torrent or get on popular torrent sites (which is most of the content here). I came for Alice Chen (staying for her as well lol). Discipline and focus are key I guess. Credits make you prioritize. I guess the moral of the story is 'don't run behind every "skirt" you see' while looking for sauce haha.

POTENTIAL FUTURE OBSTACLE WHEN DOWNLOADING SAUCE
The next set of problems is going around MEGAs download limit. Since MEGA is the preferred host, most links take you there. They have a 5gb download cap (which is dynamic and is always lower). To bypass this cap, I use Proton VPN. But even switching VPN doesn't help when the file size is large (above 3GB). So I tried Jdownloader yesterday. Works amazingly. It's really convenient and good. Be careful while downloading and installing. Look for the official download and press decline when installing (accept installs spam shizz - adware or some ware that is annoying). Add a few proxy servers so they split the download and use your vpn while downloading.

@Mark Sydney, cheers mate. Hope you enjoy your time here.

[+] 1 user Likes Awkward-0098's post
Thanks you guys

[+] 1 user Likes Yxc.as's post
Thanks, this really helped me understand!

Thank you for this. Was really confused and this cleared a lot up