How are you spending your quarantine?
sheltering in place, lol

Movies and/or TV series

Binge watch tv shows to pass the time

I am also binge watching tv

Videogames and films

homework all day everyday

a ridiculous amount of games. Fapping is the only exercise i get these days

I've been trying to get myself to learn something every day. So I've been doing lots of reading and video tutorials

Well I guess a part of it is figuring out how this works

lol besides fapping.. watching movies, gettin high, and playing guitar lol

Quarantine isn't that bad. Finished Doom, Doom Eternal, Xcom 2, The surge 2, Dragon Ball z Kakarot and played a lot of Warframe

gaming all day! sux! haha. I wish i wouldnt be such a lazy slooooobb

Working, gaming, running haha

COD: Warzone and scotch

Honestly, this quarantine has been more hectic for me then this time of year usually is. I run my own small business from my home, mostly selling used books I've picked up as well as costuming clothes my mother has sewed because she is bored. Usually this time of year is a dead zone for me with spikes around may and June for Mother's Day/Father's Day, but I have been working my ass off like crazy to keep up with orders. Between that and going over my old stock to see what has fallen off my marketplace I play a TON of FF14 and other games with a small group of friends.

Watching House M.D. such a good show to rewatch sometimes.

Hey all if you are bored and have nothing to do but feel like contributing to helping out during this pandemic, Larkin Community Hospital is looking for volunteer contact tracers:

Press release:

RE: How are you spending your quarantine?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: How are you spending your quarantine?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

To Sign Up
***Use this link to sign up

RE: How are you spending your quarantine?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: How are you spending your quarantine?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.
or email [email protected]

Be Well and Stay Safe friends!

Mostly going into work and trying desperately to stay mentally and physically functional considering i can't leave my small apartment.

spending it working Sad

play game, learn new thing sometimes