arrow_upward
How are you?
How are you doing? Everyone okay? I'm a little depressed about work situation and unemployment but okay otherwise. Whats on your mind?

[+] 2 users Like sharytie's post
Life sucks right now personally. The good thing is that we don't have lockdowns because no one here gives a fuck about the government, and none of the restaurants give a fuck if you wear a mask after ordering. So we have that going for us. Makes me feel bad for all the Euros here, especially those under the rule of Frau Hitle- erm, Frau Merkel.

[+] 1 user Likes olichan12's post
I got my covid shot, but doesn't mean others have. There's idiots running around with no masks, I have really bad anxiety at times too, aaaaaaaaa!

[+] 1 user Likes thundereder9t8y's post
welp... this situations is a pain in the ****, but i guess all will be all right? just a little maybe, i don't know this world pandemic is really scary, about work, well i lost my job... but i think we all should go ahead and keep "fighting"

[+] 1 user Likes tsumi123's post
can't get to bed before midnight.. sounds pretty much the norm for most but.... lord I hate it

[+] 1 user Likes Handsome Jack's post
It's hard because I have so much work...

[+] 1 user Likes mina9853's post
i am fine little bit depress throug

[+] 1 user Likes [email protected]'s post
Im fine. Warn a Lot of Money with crypto today and hope here to get access to some links sometimes...

[+] 2 users Like Voltage09's post
Starting to lack motivation to do work don’t know what it is.

[+] 1 user Likes Bob_sheldon's post
I'm getting COVID blue... I hope this adversity will be gone...

[+] 1 user Likes park699's post
well....thngs aint going well.... hate my job wich right know, aint giving me no money so im trying to get a new one but m struggling with this one as well cuz i have no friends or family to prospect like i have to.....the first time like, in years that i really like a girl and think that she likes me back......well, she doesnt so.....yeah, life sucks

u filling stuck?

[+] 1 user Likes dark.genezi's post
Im good just had my covid vaccine but really stressed with university

I hope yout doing well jeep hanging in there

Covid ruined all my daily lives. ...... Confused Confused

COVID really has messed up a lot of plans

I’m a bit stressed and I feel like I am being too lazy so sometimes I feel bad with myself, but overall I’m find and most of the time happy