arrow_upward
How can I get girls' attention
I am interested in a girl but she doesn't seem to be interested in me. I wonder how to get her attention

Say "hi". Tell her your name, and talk to her. Ask her about things. Should work.

Yeah, I know it may sound quaint, but have you tried getting to know her in a more casual sense? Showing genuine interest in what she has to say can go a long way, and you'll be more relaxed if all you're aiming for is a normal conversation. After you become a bit more familiar with her, it shouldn't be so hard to gauge whether she's interested in you.

If you already know her well and she's still not interested in you in that way, then she probably just doesn't want to give you that kind of attention. But you have to ask her out or make your admiration clear in some way before you can assume how she feels. Just remember that you're worth something no matter how things pan out. Keep trying to better yourself and eventually your self-confidence will attract the right girl, whether it's this girl or someone else.

[+] 3 users Like jackofalltastes's post
Make them laugh though common interest.

Just be friendly and try to become friends with her, if you end up liking each other it was meant to be, but don't try to push it on her too hard.

You have to show value, as bad as it sounds. Girls are attracted to value. What is value?

Looks, Money, Status, Confidence, Charisma...everything that shows you are a Man and not a baby boy.

Good luck.

Another banger broman wholeheartedly agree

Work on yourself bro. Have confidence, workout, sleep well, work well, dress well, don't be a dickhead simply wanting to take someone to bed, improve yourself. Girls will eventually notice and take interest in you. Reciprocate with the one you like and show her that you've taken an interest in her too.

But if she says no, gotta respect that and move on, there's still more opportunities out there. I wish you the best brother.

[+] 1 user Likes LeFriedChicken's post
Be confident my dude! Don’t underestimate practice! It sounds stupid to practice talking in the mirror but try it! Practicr your lines and what you’re going to say and itll pay off