We have recieved reports that emails using yahoo email addresses have been delayed. If you are trying to register or reset your account using that, the wait may exceed 12 hours. Consider using google or protonmail. For password resets, make a temporary account and post a thread in private enquiries with your main accounts email address and a password will be sent to you.

How did you get your first gig?

Wanted to post this so people in the field could share their experiences. It would also help those interested in figuring out where they want to go.

Haven't had a gig but I started coding in html at first hope it helps you with something

I would consider this a gig as it was $400, but it was one-time, I guess. I was in a JAVA programming class, and someone wanted to take it in the next semester that I know, he paid $400 for all of my projects. Was never caught, and got the money for it, win win.

Had to slave away for a cheap ass chink. I had no experience, and made a fuck ton of mistakes, but it was enough experience to get me to work for someone way better than cheap ass chink.

sdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdf