arrow_upward
How do I upload preview Image?
I want to post some materials but can't find how to post the preview image? (materials will be MEGA links)
I've tried links from ImgBB and MEGA, no go Sad
Where do ya'll upload the images to post here?

So in order to upload a preview image I'm assuming you are posting a THREAD and then u want to make a preview image to show off the content that you are sharing. I decided to make a thread about pikachu as an example.

The first step is to start to make the thread. By making the thread, this will pop up:

[Image: 8nPRRNquOfA3nvVfTXaGtd-g_Ug2aoqVuYhEY_Eq...itQCm-8SZn]

When making a thread, this will pop up. Click on this icon to begin to upload images.

Next, you are going to want to find your image. I randomly found an image of Pikachu
[Image: Q0eRFld6_GRij_4nMMHKPZ8qDu2NCc1KmRUuydOo..._c88Me4rqr]
Click on "copy image address" to copy the link that you will put into the URL uploader in LeakedBB

[Image: 9X31GF-aQ2qD6DFHhd9-9ionYgwXruoWzh7LeFIj...5uPCYYvPkp]
Then paste the link into the URL and the width and height dont matter so skip those. Then you want to CLICK “insert” with your mouse and don’t just press “enter” on your keyboard because it won’t upload ur image if you just press enter, so use your mouse to click insert.

Then, the image should show up and you have made your preview image.

[+] 1 user Likes leej0055's post
What about original content?
I need to upload an image somewhere to pull the url for the display...

Uhhhhhh i dont know wat u mean, but if u don't want to use a url for the picture, just upload your preferred picture into google docs, then from google docs, copy the image and then paste it into the text box in leakedbb if that makes sense. That's how I used the images in the little tutorial above. I don't know if that answers your question, but if it doesn't can you clarify?

[+] 1 user Likes leej0055's post
I mostly want to upload my own content. Original, not from the web.

That means I can't find any sample images online and need to upload my own somewhere.

Yeah if u wanna upload ur own image, you'd have to upload it into some other website and then copy and paste the image into the leakedbb textbox. Yah I guess the website that leakedbb runs on doesn't allow for images to be uploaded from someones own computer but I just copy paste into another website if I wanna paste my own image.

Okay, different question then, how do I edit a post i've already posted? 
I see some posts have "edited by.." but I can't seem to find that option