arrow_upward
How do you feel about Cyberpunk 2077? Still pysched or over it?
I honestly don't care how long it's delayed myself.  But I also won't be buying it right away, I will clearly be waiting for it to drop in price but I am SUPER excited to play it at some point.

So, as someone who wont be buying it right away, I don't really have a say in the delay.

But if you're someone who buys games right away, are you mad about the game being delayed or are you excited that they are taking the time necessary to make a good game from launch?

[Image: XW0jOb.jpg]

pissed that it keeps getting delayed.

But like, pissed like if someone tells you you're not getting your birthday present on your birthday, but it'll come a month late but will be finished properly?

Or pissed like, I am owed this game and now I'm not even gonna buy it because it's gonna be a month late?

I never really got the hype for the game. i hope its good when it comes out though

[+] 1 user Likes cube234's post
Less hyped but I think that's a good thing - lower expectations.

[+] 1 user Likes Radiant-Lemon4349's post
I'm interested in it, but I don't think I've ever been "hyped" for it. You can customize your junk. That's cool...I guess, lol.

Still hyped, its being delayed to make it right Smile

[+] 1 user Likes bigpops's post
Honestly I've been pushing back buying it because I'm broke and I'm still catching up on plenty of games so I'm content. As long as the ends justify the means and it turns out amazing I'll stay excited.

[+] 1 user Likes Xoras33's post
I'm pretty much convinced the game doesn't exist

might not live up to expectations...