How do you guys feel about fortnite?
How do you guys feel?

I used to enjoy it but its going downhill

DominusRex Wrote:garbage game for children
Yup cant say otherwise

tabzware Wrote:How do you guys feel?
The hype ruined it, the player base is now crazy young

Bullet that has a will of their own... no thanks

Tried it out for about a week and concluded there wasn't enough substance in the game - then it took about a month of emails back and forth with Epic to get my account deleted lol.

Kids these days run their brains on autopilot most of the time so colorful cartoony shit is perfect for them to play without having to think. From a business perspective Epic are geniuses to corner that demographic as totally as they have.

Tried it for a couple games and just couldn't get into it. Wasn't a fan of the look of it, nor the building mechanics. The BR genre as a whole doesn't really grab me and the one that did the most was Apex.

The key imo is playing during events, having challenges to aim for makes it fun to play. The breaks between events make it kinda fresh to come back to as well tbh.

Used to be a great game but Epic kinda really fucked it over

This game is notoriously divisive. But I'll take the bait anyway. Never played it, never will. I've heard too many first person accounts of people who used to enjoy it but got turned away because of the community, game updates, and the like.

Trash. Too many squeakers