arrow_upward
How do you report a broken link?
Hello, I've paid for a broken link and don't know how to report it, please help
I'm on mobile if it makes a difference

[+] 1 user Likes Userr9098's post
Userr9098 Wrote:Hello, I've paid for a broken link and don't know how to report it, please help
I'm on mobile if it makes a difference
Bump. Would also like to know how to report broken links...

So far I haven't figured anything out

Every post has a button at the bottom on the right side that you can click to report with a reason.

[Image: kUrYw7S.png]

Yeah itd be scary to spend lots of time and then the link daint work

lauracimas97 Wrote:Just happened that i've worked my ass out to reach contributor level and credits enough to unlock Tenleid's content just to find out the link is broken. I've reported it, but what grants me access to the reuploaded link? Will I have to gain the credits again?

Same thing happened to me.  Guess it is what it is and gain the credits again.

Lucifer NightStar Wrote:Every post has a button at the bottom on the right side that you can click to report with a reason.

[Image: kUrYw7S.png]
That’s good to know.

Sorry to necro this but I googled this question myself and came across here and Report is a different feature now and just generically reports the post to moderators! I've done this myself now on accident and hope it turns out okay. x.x Anyway, use the Rate this Leak button to rate a link as working or not working.

I suppose that you can simply do that by pressing the red button at the right bottom of the post !

So that’s how You fix it thanks