How does this forum work, credits explained !

Sounds like a scam
[+] 1 user Likes Paulblart02's post

Thank you very much!

Thanks man, links don't work sometimes when you reply to some forums

Very helpful thanks man

So replying is enough huh?

As a new user, I feel like the system is not completely clear, and it's really easy to screw over your account. I made this account roughly two days ago, and followed the instructions in the red boxes in a leaks thread to unlock the link - liking and replying in the thread (and liking a replying to a few other threads as well).

I then participated in some of the threads in the lounge and accrued enough credits, spent the credits on the thread I was viewing, only to now realize that my contributor level score is -45, and I cannot even view the thread that I have paid credits for.

I understand it's important to protect Mega links and stop the spammers, but this is also making my first week's experience with the LeakedBB pretty sour.
[+] 2 users Like stan_nx's post

Its not very clear imo how to earn credits but after reading into some other topics i found out.

Ahhh so thats why replying wasnt working

Thanks for the post, helpful in understanding this forum

Awesome thanks for this explanation!

Thanks again bruh

same, i still dont fully understand this system

Thanks is very interesting

Nice good idea!

Thanks for the info man
[+] 1 user Likes Artenoya2021 Tenoya's post

I wish i had known this information before i signed up for this forum. This place seems great, and the contribution system makes a lot of sense, but it's implented very poorly.
[+] 1 user Likes dongsauce1's post

Thank you for the explanation.

Seems like a single post in a regular forum gets you 1 credit.

Ok, a bit complex but I will give it a try ?

great content, thanks!!!