arrow_upward
Jump to page 
lockThread Closed 
How does this forum work, credits explained !
Thank you for the explanation!

Thanks for the info

fiuzfuzfjhdtresase

Thanks for the clarification

interesting way of using

i know right

Appreciate the explanation

Thanks for the information

thank you for the info

Thank you for the info

As this is an old post it would be nice to update it with the contributor system as well - it is mentioned in the FAQ here:

RE: How does this forum work, credits explained !.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: How does this forum work, credits explained !.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

But it would be nice to include thresholds for levels (ie. at what level things are cut off etc).
Example: I have positive contrib score but I still cant access content which was 'bought' - I'm guessing my contrib needs to be 'green' as well as positive - not sure, just a guess.

Also it would be nice to know in advance which content is 'premium' before you 'buy' it - but perhaps I'm overlooking this one too...?

Cheers

UPDATE: To anyone actually reading this old thread, trying to help themselves the answer to my first question is this:

Q: "How high does your contributor level have to be to access premium links?, I’m new here and I have a contributor level of 70 and I was wondering what level I need to be to access premium links?"

A: We get this question a lot and for the sake of clarity, (and hopefully the end of this question) I will be responding to this, and closing the thread.
To prevent general spam, weak contributions specifically aiming to "get in and out" we do not disclose this number.
I will just say that you are very close to it, its not some unreasonably large number that is unattainable, we don't disclose it because we have had problems in the past with users abusing the system because they knew what number to get to.
[url=https://leakedbb.com/Thread-How-high-does-your-contributor-level-have-to-be-to-access-premium-links]Reference Thread/url]

Which may, in-part answer my second question about premium content as well...

thanks for the link mane

yeah good explantion mane

aight i guess u understand now

Thanks for explaining it to us

Thanks for explanation

thanks for explaining!

thanks for the info

Makes sense, thank you

Thanks for info

thanks for the info

Thanks for explaining

Jump to page