arrow_upward
How much money do the OnlyFans girls charge?
How much money do the OnlyFans girls charge? I have never looked into it. They little bit that I have seen is like $40 a month, which seems steep!

[+] 1 user Likes bobAnvil's post
really depends. Some are as low as 5$ a month. Not too many interesting things of course with that amount.
Highest I saw was 250 on patreon. On onlyfans I'd say around 20 bucks a month is the standard

It seems like 15-20 is the average anything over that is a rip off honestly.

[+] 1 user Likes Goldfishor's post
Too much is the only accurate answer to that. Sometimes they are just glorified private insta accounts.

[+] 1 user Likes raiken's post
I agree with too much

20$ isnt much as long as you support the content

Depends on each person

Too fucking much

Did know it was that much, wow

I've seen a range from 5 to 100 in my short time of cruising through there. There is some quality content; however, since the quarantine I guess everyone is spending their eating out money on there...helping the average get up to around 20-30 per month. Most of the quality models on there will be straightforward about the content they provide though.

It depends on the girl. There are pay walls that you have to go through to unlock additional views besides their onlyfans page. Some girls don't do a pay wall (those are extremely rare).
Some girls charge a lot for a tease or short videos. Some charge $5 for small videos and it increases.

I've seen subs go between $5 - $15 per month usually. More than that is few and far between.