arrow_upward
How much would you pay to go back in time?
I would pay every single penny i have

OP... what sort of thing are you paying for here, to go back in time, for what?

Just pick up a history book, OP. You'll be able to go back in time for the cost of the book.

I would pay every single penny i have

i mean theoretically, you should spend every dime you have to at least invest in Apple/Google/Bitcoin etc. I mean someone should lol

All the money you can must, plus cut off my own arm, if im going back in time it will grow back right?

A lot of money to go back and make smarter decisions

Are you suggesting time travel or just you wake up in say 1995 as you at that age? 
Do you get to choose how far back you go? Waking up in the middle ages at your current age wouldn't work well for a lot of people when the average life expectancy was much lower, and you wouldn't have access to modern medicine.
If you get to choose how far you go back, retain all your amassed knowledge and (for a bonus perk) are young, you get to relive your life. 
It's literally priceless... people aren't thinking big enough, buying shares? Pfff
Start Facebook, start Amazon, start Tesla, or if you want to go further back start Microsoft or Apple. Hell start them all or at least invest heavily in the ones you don't want/have time to start. 
Congratulations you are the wealthiest person on the planet, small countries look at your wealth with envy.
But are you happy?

I’ll pay with the money I made betting, knowing the right score from the.

I would pay every single penny i have and make the better decision as possible

Everything I have.

everything i have of course, what should i do with my money if im in the past xD

Everything
Step 1: buy bitcoin
Step 2: buy some more
Step 3: ???
Step 4: profit

I'd pay whatever the cost to go back with the knowledge I have now. I could quite possibly change the world for the better with the little that i do know.

A lot, only if I remember everything i did tho