arrow_upward
How's everybody feel about all this $GME?
I bought a few right before the massive dip, when it was just proud of $100.. what is everybody's thoughts? anybody else here invested? and how does everyone feel about AMC?

[+] 1 user Likes DavidCrackin's post
I think it’s kind of nice to have seen a few of the little
guys so to speak secure a win, but I would be cautious. Don’t commit anything you cannot afford to lose. Also try and become a more focused investor, understand and focus on a few market areas more comprehensively than merely just being a speculator.

[+] 1 user Likes Keris's post
Damn some of those gains are crazy. I always seem to get into things late, don't want to spend all my time hovering over stocks

I'm down 40% on AMC...Fuck you Robinhood

I've seen gains in the millions shit was ridiculous but fuck robin hood

Oh I definitely got fucked on all this $GME stuff. Buy high sell low obviously.

obviously only hype thing, if not joined at the beginning you're late Smile

People got duped because of the hype created by WSB and influencers. Need more accountability for folks

dont invest what you cant lose, buy low sell high, understand the rules and follow them, and as always of course you need a lot of luck too

all hype lmaooo but do be vary of other aspects of market

It’s a bubble kinda so hopefully you went in low sold high.. the folks there propping it up are one crazy bunch

Another form of a bubble, some will make money, others will have to lose. Although in this case it was hedge funds losing

so courrupt how it ended