arrow_upward
How's your country handling the current covid-19 situation? Y'all feeling alright?
As someone who moves around a lot, knowing friends in different parts of the world, it seems like some countries are doing great while the others aren't and its affecting my friends a lot. I was wondering how are you guys doing and if u think ur country is handling it well.

A couple months back I was in the UK for my uni and they were barely doing anything to control it. Now that I am in South Korea, the situation is completely the opposite. These guys are handling it so well, but as usual there are certain groups ruining the whole situation just as the situation gets better.

Hope y'all are doing well and lets hope the year ends along with covid.

[+] 2 users Like js00101's post
theyre not hndling it well... i hate it here ;(

Gyms have been open for a couple months in UK. Much needed.

Here in the US things are all over the place. My state is pretty good with low infection rates and slow reopening plans, but there are several states that aren’t taking it seriously and slowing the overall recovery of the country down.

In sweden they dont care, they’re partying in small premises like over 100-150 people and it’s a new covid wave incoming here...

what things are south korea doing that the uk is failing at. here it's bad, winter is going to be rough

In here they handled the situation very badly and coronavirus cases just kept increasing without the lockdown being increased. i actually feel that im gonna catch the virus in the future

Yeah my country makes decent decisions.

idk i´d say for the most part decent, since the people i know do follow covid rules, but on a bigger margin a portion of people just party or simply ignore mask rules. i just want this to be over, even if i enjoy finally staying at home lol

My country has some places that are doing well and others that aren’t