arrow_upward
How to use Mega properly to share on this website?
Not sure if this is the best place to ask this but I have content I want to share but I've never used Mega before to upload and share. What do I have to do to share that content? 

Do I just create an account, upload the files to a mega folder and then copy + paste the share link? 

Will my mega account remain anonymous? Will my mega account get deleted for sharing leaks or something? How does it work? 

Thanks.

(27-12-2020, 09:16 AM)snacksforeverr Wrote: Not sure if this is the best place to ask this but I have content I want to share but I've never used Mega before to upload and share. What do I have to do to share that content? 

Do I just create an account, upload the files to a mega folder and then copy + paste the share link? 

Will my mega account remain anonymous? Will my mega account get deleted for sharing leaks or something? How does it work? 

Thanks.

Hey, I know where you are coming from. I used to have the same stresses!

This is how I go about sharing stuff. I exclusively use MEGA.

1. Create a temporary email address (Just google. lots of options out there.
  2. Use temporary email to register for a new MEGA account.
  3. New account will have 50GB allowance. Upload whatever you want to share into this "burner Mega"
  4. From the MEGA cloud drive page, select the folder you wish to share. Right click and choose 'Get Link'
  5. Copy the provided link ensuring the decryption Key is included.
  6. Paste the link you copied from the step above into your post where you wish to share the content.
  7. You can use tags too If you want. It will format your link to show that it is from MEGA as below{megalink}  {/megalink}

Mega

8. Once you fill up your 50GB allowance, make a new temporary email address and start over with new stuff.
I have a 16TB mega account which I use for archiving my collection. I never share content from this MEGA directly. I always download, then reupload to a burner MEGA account before sharing.
In the event my burner MEGA gets flagged or my content gets TOS, I just have to go back to my standalone archive, download and reupload again...

Hope you get it.

Apologies.. English is my 4th language...
Arrow Please remember to leave a LIKE At  
Exclamation if you SPAM, I WILL REPORT YOU Exclamation

[+] 3 users Like Otherwise-Toe-9034's post
im not sure, but i think is only post the link, right?

Hey, I know where you are coming from. I used to have the same stresses!

This is how I go about sharing stuff. I exclusively use MEGA.

1. Create a temporary email address (Just google. lots of options out there.
  2. Use temporary email to register for a new MEGA account.
  3. New account will have 50GB allowance. Upload whatever you want to share into this "burner Mega"
  4. From the MEGA cloud drive page, select the folder you wish to share. Right click and choose 'Get Link'
  5. Copy the provided link ensuring the decryption Key is included.
  6. Paste the link you copied from the step above into your post where you wish to share the content.
  7. You can use tags too If you want. It will format your link to show that it is from MEGA as below{megalink}  {/megalink}

Mega

8. Once you fill up your 50GB allowance, make a new temporary email address and start over with new stuff.
I have a 16TB mega account which I use for archiving my collection. I never share content from this MEGA directly. I always download, then reupload to a burner MEGA account before sharing.
In the event my burner MEGA gets flagged or my content gets TOS, I just have to go back to my standalone archive, download and reupload again...

Hope you get it.

Apologies.. English is my 4th language...
[/quote]

What's up guys?